Peter Danna is an Executive Vice President and co-leader of a 18-person Advisory & Transaction Services team with CBRE in Dallas, TX. The team is nationally recognized by CBRE for delivering world-class, portfolio-wide advisory and transaction services exclusively to corporate occupiers, through dedicated resources, the CBRE corporate platform and a proven track record. Mr. Danna specializes in high-volume multi-market transaction management execution, and has executive oversight for many key accounts for the team, including his 21-year account partnership with AT&T (formerly SBC) across their Central U.S. region. Mr. Danna has worked at CBRE for the last 20 years in the Advisory & Transaction Services division.
A 21-year real estate veteran, Mr. Danna has spent his entire real estate career with CBRE. Though highly regarded as one of the company’s leading account managers, Mr. Danna has also successfully executed millions of square feet of projects. He brings a process-driven approach, clarity of thought, and a steady hand in the development of long-term client relationships. With his partners, Mr. Danna has completed assignments in excess of 35 million sq. ft.
- CBRE "Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award” - The “Beban” is bestowed annually and is CBRE's highest award recognizing the CBRE team or individual who has consistently demonstrated excellence in service and leadership, and the personal qualities of collaboration, integrity and responsibility.
- CBRE National and DFW Recognition Conferences
- CBRE DFW Appreciation Award - "Rainmaker Award"
- CBRE GCS "Account Excellence" Award Winner, 2005, 2009
- CBRE Office Mentorship Award
- Black's Guide / Top 35 Under 35, 2003-2006
- CBRE Dallas Rookie of the Year, 2000
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Business Administration Real Estate/Finance
- Toshiba US