Paul Leone joined CBRE in 2008 in the firm's Long Island office. Since joining the real estate industry three years ago, Mr. Leone has participated in sale and lease transactions totaling over a half million square feet.
Mr. Leone’s excellent communication skills and business acumen have only enhanced his ability to structure creative real estate solutions for complex situations. His extensive market knowledge allows him to negotiate more effectively on behalf of tenants seeking new leases, as well as the renegotiation and extension of lease agreements.
Mr. Leone has developed a reputation within the real-estate community as results driven and detail oriented. Irrespective of deal size, Mr. Leone remains actively involved in all phases of the transaction’s lifecycle, to ensure a successful conclusion.
Mr. Leone has represented a diverse group of tenants in the following industries, but not limited to:
- Life Sciences/Biotechnology
- Financial Services
- Internet Technology/Software
- St. John’s University, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude
- Chaminade, Mineola
- Caeser Figoni – 900 Stewart Avenue – 235,000 SF acquisition
- Caritas Health Care Inc. – Bankruptcy sale of the 257,000 SF St. John’s Hostpital Campus in Elmhurst, Queens NY and the 301,000 SF Mary Immaculate Hospital in Jamaica, Queens NY
- Marsh & McLennan Companies – 14,471 SF lease at 48 S. Service Road, Melville, NY
- Reliance First Capital – Multiple Long Island lease transactions totaling 45,000 SF
- Wireless Channels – 25,000 SF lease at 370 Crossways Park Drive, Woodbury NY
- Represented Reliance First Capital in their lease of 29,000 SF at 270 South Service Road, Melville NY.
- Represented CAF Realty in the acquisition of 900 Stewart for $38 Million in Garden City, NY.
- Angion BioMedica
- CAF Realty
- Caritas Health Care
- Evero Corporation
- Hearst Business Publishing
- Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Marabeni America Corporation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Principal Financial Group
- Reliance First Capital
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Sedgwick CMS
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Target Corporation
- Wireless Channels