Paul Plamondon has over 20 years of experience as a Learning & Development professional and nearly 30 years of experience working in financial services including banking, residential mortgage lending, credit unions, and commercial real estate. Paul specializes in instructional design, course facilitation, program management, self-paced virtual learning, and one-on-one executive coaching.
Paul joined the Americas Learning & Development team at CBRE in 2015. During his time at CBRE he has advanced the EMPOWER mentoring program from a sole focus on career development to an expanded focus on leadership development. Paul has developed and led other leadership and management programs featuring Harvard ManageMentor (HMM), and has been a featured presenter at CBRE University and CBRE’s Network Group conferences as well as a variety of virtual and regional Network Group meetings. Paul teaches courses on mentoring, coaching, and other skills related to managing and interacting with people.
Paul earned his Master’s Degree in Adult Education in 2002 and became a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach in 2008.
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- LGBT & Allies Network Group
- African American Network Group
- Co-Active Coach Network (The Coaches Training Institute)
- International Coach Federation – Los Angeles Chapter (Three-year Director of Virtual Programs)
- Occidental College, Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Capella University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Certificate in Instructional Design
- Master’s Degree in Adult Education
- Coaches Training Institute, San Rafael, California
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- Certified Co-Active Leader