With 28 years of experience, Senior Vice President, Paul Farry, has earned the reputation of being one of Ventura County’s most knowledgeable and well-respected industrial property sales and leasing specialists. Each year, Paul is honored as being one of the top five producers in the Ventura County office of CBRE as well as ranking in the top 100 brokers from the entire Southern California region. In addition, Paul is often called upon to speak at economic forecasting seminars and is frequently quoted by the local business news media.
Paul Farry has built a successful career by providing personalized service to developers, institutional clients, landlords and tenants while assisting them with the multi-faceted commercial real estate process. Having begun his career in Johannesburg, South Africa, Paul is able to provide a global outlook to everyday real estate issues.
In 1999, Paul joined forces with Doug Shaw and Jim Meaney. Over the past 13 years, Paul and his team members have successfully completed over 1500 lease and sales transactions totaling more than 27 million square feet of property and over 500 acres of land, with a total consideration of nearly $1.2 billion.
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Board Member, Goodwill Industries
- Top Five Producer, TOLD Partners, 1993 & 1992
- Top Five Producer, CBRE 1996 through 2005, 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2012
- National Recognition Conference 1997, 1998 & 1999
- Southern California Top 100 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Loyola Marymount University, Bachelor of Science; Economics
Partial List of Clients Represented
- Artistica Metal Designs
- BMW of North America
- Cool Pak
- EJM Development
- Harbor Freight Tools
- McCormick Schilling
- Occidental Petroleum
- RREEF Funds, LLC
- Sares Regis Group
- The Voit Companies
- TOLD Corporation
- Wells Fargo Bank