Pat Boyle is an Associate in office leasing and sales led by Tom Adelson, Jim Fijan and Jerry Roberts, focusing primarily on landlord representation. In this role, Pat works closely with Jerry Roberts and Corey Hawley, representing both institutional and private owners of office buildings in Metro Phoenix. Pat is involved in all aspects of leasing and marketing the team’s properties and actively participates in transaction management. Leveraging his extensive research background, Pat tracks current market conditions and maintains an inventory of active users in the market. With a customer service orientated approach and strong work ethic, Pat consistently keeps the needs of his clients at the forefront and serves them with the utmost integrity. Since joining the team in March 2013, Pat has been involved in more than 100 lease transactions totaling over 1,000,000 SF.
Pat began his commercial real estate career in 2011 in CBRE’s Research Department, specializing in office properties. During his time in research, Pat gained in-depth market knowledge and analytic skills that have transferred seamlessly to his current role in office brokerage.
Pat is also an active member of NAIOP, serving on the Developing Leaders Steering Committee and co-chairing the Developing Leaders Membership Committee.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP (2012 – Present)
- NAIOP Developing Leaders (2012 – Present)
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Steering Committee (2014 – Present)
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Membership Committee, Co-Chair (2014 – Present)
- Brokers For Kids, CBRE Team Captain (2013 – Present)
- Sun Devil Club Young Professionals, Founding Member (2014 – Present)
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School Of Business, B.A. Business Communications