Patrick Bodnar is a Senior Associate in the Salt Lake office of CBRE who specializes in multifamily investment properties. Patrick began his commercial real estate career in 1999 and has a successful history covering all disciplines of the industry including sales, leasing, and development. This comprehensive experience enhances his ability to provide clients with best-in-class real estate services.
Leveraging CBRE’s preeminent capital markets group and multifamily investment sales platform empowers Patrick in providing unmatched market coverage for his clients. He has worked with both private and institutional patrons throughout the United States and beyond. Regardless of the level of investment, Patrick offers all of his clients the same high-quality, institutional-grade services. This approach has aided him in the successful execution of hundreds of real estate transactions.
Before joining CBRE, Patrick was a consistent top producer and a principle member of Mountain West Commercial. He also worked with Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors (CBC) where he was recognized with CBC's Circle of Distinction Silver and Bronze awards.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) - Designee
- Utah Apartment Association Member
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Science, Business Marketing
- Outstanding Sale: Park at City Center – CBRE Salt Lake City (2017)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Circle of Distinction Award Recipient - Silver and Bronze
- Horizon Development & Management
- Wasatch Residential
- Biskan Ltd
- Horizon IDG
- Trayner & Associates
- First National Bank of Layton
- Mountain States Management
- Lake Fox Investments
- Enterprise Rent a Car Company
- Dredge Management
- Process LLC