Patty Villanueva has over ten years of real estate experience in property management, project management and business development.
She is currently a Senior Real Estate Manager at CBRE and serves as team leader for the Arboretum Plaza management team overseeing over 720,000sf office buildings for STRS, Eaton Vance, Maier Seibel Baber, SteelWave and A+ Federal Credit Union.
Prior to managing her current portfolio, she was part of the Management team for the strategic account of Equity Commonwealth. During this time, she was overseeing over 350,000sf office buildings and was a part of the disposition of over 300,00sf asset in Austin.
Prior to CBRE, she worked for a local full-serve brokerage firm as a property and project manager for four office and retail properties in south and central Austin. With primary functions including underwriting, financial analysis and broker management.
She also has experience in residential property development for Avida Land, the Philippines’ top real estate developer for low to middle income markets. She was lead on the planning and operations of a 4,596-acre master-planned development called NUVALI.
- 2016 Real Estate Manager of the Year for Austin, San Antonio and El Paso
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin, Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- Assumption College (Makati City, Philippines), Bachelor of Science in Business Management—Corporate Management
- OTR – State Teacher’s Retirement of Ohio
- Eaton Vance
- Maier Siebel Baber
- A+ Federal Credit Union
- Paydar Properties