Pat Kaplan joined CBRE’s Long Island office in 2006 and works closely with Martin Lomazow, Philip Heilpern and Matt Manoogian of CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services who, together as a team, have represented many of Long Island’s most prominent firms. Pat brings a wealth of client service support and plays a critical role in the daily functionality of the team by executing on client tools and deliverables.
With a solid background in administrative operations and progressively responsible experience in administrative management, her knowledge and drive are important additions to CBRE’s growing office. Pat substantially improves the workflow quality with her self-driven efforts, abilities, and resourcefulness. She is also an enthusiastic and results-oriented professional with proven abilities in developing positive relationships with clients. Pat supports the team in many ways and, if needed, can be relied upon as a key liaison between the clients and team. In addition, she manages the team’s library of essential tools, that have been gathered over time, and will aid in creating new deliverables to suit individual client needs.
Pat’s previous background includes Assistant Vice President and Department Head of Administrative Operations for MLA, Inc., Office Manager of PLE Consulting Company, Inc., and Sales Office Coordinator for Pharmafair, Inc. (acquired by Bausch & Lomb Pharmaceuticals, Inc.).
- Nominated the Ambassador Award for “Above and Beyond” service to CBRE, December 2007
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- CBRE Women's Network member
- Kings Park St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee, volunteer
- Long Island Volunteer Center, volunteer
- New York Real Estate Institute
- Nassau Community College, Continuing Education
- The Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn and Queens, Dominican Commercial, Business