Orbell Ovaness is a First Vice President with CBRE’s Retail Investment Services Group in Beverly Hills. He is predominately and expertly focused on high-street retail and grocery anchored shopping centers. Throughout his successful 14-year career, Orbell Ovaness has generated an astounding $500,000,000 in real estate contracts - a testament of his command in business development, financial analysis and underwriting. A veteran of his niche, with proficiency in Portfolio Analysis, 1031 Exchange, and Exclusive Seller Representation, Orbell is the new face of CBRE.
Working with some of the world's most visible companies, retail centers, and shopping destinations (housing such brands as Hugo Boss and Banana Republic), Orbell Ovaness offers invaluable insight on current market rates and trends, to his national and international clients alike. His indispensable expertise extends into transactions involving multifamily properties - a portfolio of 104 units - luxury condominiums and mixed-use projects.
Previous to joining CBRE, Orbell was the Executive Vice President of Orbell Investment Group within BRC Advisors, Inc. for five years. His real estate career began with Marcus & Millichap, where he was an Investment Associate, and quickly progressed into Senior Associate at National Equity Advisors.
Orbell’s graduate studies from his alma mater, California State University Northridge, span within Business Management Information Systems, with an emphasis in Real Estate. He remains a leader within his community and an active member of various professional organizations, including the International Council of Shopping Centers.
- Urban Village Shopping Center, Glendale – $55,000,000
- Ralphs Grocery Shopping Center, West Los Angeles – $40,000,000
- Banana Republic, Beverly Hills – $30,000,000
- Hugo Boss, Beverly Hills – $28,000,000
- Food 4 Less Shopping Center, Ontario – $20,750,000
- Vallarta Grocery Anchored Shopping Center, Oxnard – $20,000,000
- Vallarta Grocery Anchored Shopping Center, Palmdale – $16,250,000
- El Super Shopping Center, San Bernardino – $10,950,000
- Apartment Building, Encino – $9,900,000
- Apartment Building, Los Feliz – $8,500,000
- Apartment Building, Burbank – $7,985,000
- Apartment Building, Toluca Lake – $6,350,000