Nima Ghomghani joined CBRE in 2011 and is a member of CBRE's Advisory and Transaction Services | Occupier team in Atlanta. Mr. Ghomghani specializes in tenant representation and transaction management of multi-market and Fortune 500 firms, professional service firms and technology companies. Mr. Ghomghani has executed a wide range of real estate services including lease renewal and restructuring, national representation, as well as single tenant and headquarters leasing assignments.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Ghomghani was an Associate at Grubb & Ellis, where he gained significant experience in implementing long-term strategic real estate plans, feasibility studies, and lease administration/portfolio management on behalf of corporations and professional service firms throughout the country.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Georgia
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- CoreNet Global Atlanta
- Board Member, 2016–present
- Young Leaders Chair, 2016–present
- ACBR member of the Month, May 2015
- Million Dollar Club, 2013–Present
- Rookie Producer of the Year, Grubb & Ellis, 2010
- B.S. in Construction Management, Georgia Institute of Technology