As Director of Research & Analysis, Nicole oversees all aspects of Tri-State research, with a keen focus on providing thought leadership for the region. She spearheads the development of market analysis and industry-specific white papers, and actively collaborates to enhance and expand research offerings that respond to the demand for superior market intelligence. Nicole and her team deliver market information and in-depth insights to CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services professionals to help drive informed real estate decisions for their clients.
Nicole comes to CBRE from The Alliance for Downtown New York, where she was most recently Senior Vice President for Planning and Economic Development. Having served with the Alliance for just over a decade, she was intimately involved with the expansive efforts undertaken by the organization to successfully transform Downtown into a dynamic and diverse area.
During her tenure at the Alliance, Nicole led the effort to reenergize Water Street—the main commercial corridor on Downtown’s eastside. She and her team developed a plan to transform the street into a vibrant, active boulevard with enduring appeal to businesses, residents and visitors—and secured the means to achieve it. Nicole also authored “The Brain Gain,” a game-changing report that detailed how the changes in the residential character of adjacent communities transformed the value proposition for office space in Lower Manhattan. In addition, she developed and secured funding for LMHQ, a gathering space for the TAMI and creative community to spur migration to Lower Manhattan; and “Hive at 55,” a first-of-its-kind publicly sponsored coworking space Downtown.
Nicole has a deep background in real estate advisory and analysis—prior to the Alliance, she worked with the Sedway Group in San Francisco, and Ernst & Young and Appleseed in New York, on development and redevelopment projects for both public and private sector entities.
- DanSpace Project Board Member 2014-Present
- Maxwell Place Condominium Association Board Member 2012-2014
- New York University, Schack Institute of Real Estate, Graduate Certificate program in Real Estate
- New York University, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, Master of Public Administration, Dual Finance and Policy Specialization
- The University of Michigan, College of Literature, Science and the Arts, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, graduated summa cum laude, Member of Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society