As Executive Vice President, Nick Westley leads several multi-disciplinary teams focused on delivering high value added, fully integrated global services to corporate clients. Mr. Westley specializes in global tenant representation and portfolio-wide corporate real estate solutions.
Nick has been active in commercial real estate since 1986 and spent the first 10 years of his career in the development side of the business before making the transition to corporate services. He was a senior partner at corporate services firm USI for 10 years, responsible for leading the company’s strategic planning efforts which culminated in the sale of the company to Johnson Controls in 2005. At JCI he was promoted to President, Global Real Estate and Workplace Strategy before taking his talents to DTZ as President, Global Corporate Services and Chief Executive, Americas.
In 2014, Nick joined CBRE to lead global business development and client solutions efforts. He happily resides in Palos Verdes Estates with his wife, who’s a biology professor, son, currently a student at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and daughter who currently attends the University of Southern California.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditation
- CoreNet Global
- Cornell University Real Estate Advisory Group
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Urban Land Institute
- Westcoast Sports Associates
- Young Presidents’ Organization
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Dean's List and Chi Epsilon Engineering Honor Society
- Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration, Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Charles Schwab
- Deutsche Bank
- Farmers Insurance
- First Union
- Frank Russell
- Malcolm Pirnie
- Marsh McLennan Co.’s
- Motorola Mobility
- Motorola Solutions
- Sutter Health
- TD Bank
- TE Connectivity
- Warner Bros.
- Warner Music