Nick Hollstegge offers unique insight and solutions to serve the needs of real estate occupiers and investors in the Greenville-Spartanburg market and across the Southeast. Nick specializes in advisory and transaction services of industrial properties for lease and sale with a focus on occupiers. Nick has successfully completed over 2,000,000 sq. ft. of leases and dispositions since the beginning of 2014.
Nick aligns real estate strategies with his clients’ business objectives to create outcomes that build business advantage. He is responsible for the sale and leasing of warehouse, manufacturing and distribution facilities including industrial and investment properties. His team is supported by industry-leading econometric forecasting, market research and specialized expertise to help clients make informed decisions.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2012, Nick worked for Joel & Granot Real Estate in Atlanta where he specialized in office tenant representation. Before entering commercial brokerage, Nick worked in corporate sales for a Fortune 500 company where he handled major accounts.
Nick’s background provides his clients with an in-depth understanding of corporate strategy, value-add properties, and tax credit utilization.
- Licensed Broker in South Carolina and Georgia
- Active in Greenville’s Chamber of Commerce Young Professional Initiatives through the PULSE Program
- Member of the Urban Land Institute (Young Leader)
- Member of the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors
- Paladin Club Board Member at Furman University
- Furman University – Greenville, SC
- Saint Xavier High School – Cincinnati, OH
- Belmont Sayre
- Buy Low Beauty Supply
- Diversified Systems Inc.
- Global Public Safety
- Jarden Plastics
- Texize Chemical Co.
- Three Corners Development
- Tire Centers, Inc.
- White Horse Paper
- Haynesworth Family Trust
- Covington Group
- KV Final
- CF Sauer Co.
- Eaton Corp.