Nicholas Westlake joined CBRE in February of 2008 and specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial properties. Nicholas had the privilege of overseeing CBRE’s Research Department for over 2 years before making his transition into Industrial Brokerage. A strong understanding of important market factors and trends has helped Nicholas to service his clients’ requirements throughout his dealings with industrial users, landlords, and developers. With over 8 years experience in the commercial real estate industry, Nicholas possesses a proven track record of organizational growth and success.
Prior to joining CBRE, Nicholas worked as a Project Manager for a global real estate consulting company. During his time as a consultant, he was responsible for the management and integrity of a number of feasibility projects for major commercial developers. In the process of preparing the reports, Nicholas worked closely with global developers, city planners, architects, and urban designers, expanding his international real estate knowledge. Nicholas has also worked closely with the City of Calgary Planning Department in the formulation of new local commercial policy for their revised OCP.
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Geography from the University of Victoria
- Masters of Science in Urban Planning and Economics from the London School of Economics
- Airbase Canada
- Air Liquide
- Bentall Kennedy
- Bosa Developments
- BurncoCJ Korea Express
- Delane Industries
- Dimisa Conveyors
- ENN GroupFirst Canadian Logistics
- GWL Realty
- Madison Pacific Group
- Nanotech Security
- Onni GroupOptiom Insurance
- Organika Health Products
- Oxford Properties
- Physio Control
- Redstone Group
- RIC Power Corp
- Richmond Holdings
- Sanmar Canada Sony Productions
- The Beedie Group
- Transgroup Logistics
- Value Group of Properties
Recent Lease Transactions
- Client SF
- CJ Korea Express, 112,000 sq. ft.
- Pico Productions, 97,430 sq. ft.
- M&R Environmental, 36,000 sq. ft.
- Vancouver Classics, 35,000 sq. ft.
- West Coast Plastics,30,000 sq. ft.
- First Canadian Logistics, 25,000 sq. ft.
- Silver Star Building Products,21,000 sq. ft.
- Airbase Services, 17,000 sq. ft.
- Lean Supply Solutions, 15,000 sq. ft.
SIGNIFICANT Sale Transactions
- Property Sale Price
- 850 West Kent Avenue, Vancouver,$11,500,000
- 7890 Vantage Way, Delta, $6,100,000
- 5628 Riverbend Drive, Burnaby, $5,400,000
- 12851 No. 5 Road, Richmond, $4,880,000
- 13042 84th Avenue, Surrey, $3,900,000
- 8285 - 132nd Street, Surrey,$3,500,000
- 11871 Hammersmith Way, Richmond, $2,880,000
- 11191 Horseshoe Way, Richmond, $2,000,000