Boston, MA 02110
Nicholas Amarante is a member of CBRE/New England’s Urban Brokerage Team. He specializes in representing the interests of corporations by assisting them with commercial real estate strategy and lease negotiations.
By leveraging the CBRE platform and knowledge of market dynamics, Nicholas is able to formulate and execute the best real estate solutions for his clients, which include Fortune 500 companies and other major firms within a diverse array of industries including technology, financial services, consulting, legal, media and advertising.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA), Young Leaders Chair
- United Way Community Builders, Member
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Massachusetts
- University of Connecticut, B.S.
- Kopelman & Paige
- Kotin Crabtree & Strong
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- McKinsey & Company
- Cone Communications (Omnicom)
- Outfront Media
- Resilient an IBM Company
- S&P Global
- Fragomen Worldwide
- Saul Ewing
- Fuld & Company
- Goody Clancy
- Great Elm Capital Partners
- True Fit