Neal Bowman has been a commercial real estate professional in Northeast Indiana for over 15 years and specializes in sales, leasing, and property maintenance. Prior to joining CBRE | Sturges, Neal was a Broker with Sperry Van Ness and previously served as a business development executive for Maintenance Management Co., Inc. which provides commercial property maintenance services in the Northeast Indiana region. Helping businesses and individuals buy, sell, and lease commercial properties is his passion, and he takes special interest in earning the trust and in the satisfaction of his clients.
Neal has been involved in numerous real estate transactions over his career including but not limited to shopping centers, restaurant, multifamily, farm land, industrial, and office. He combines ongoing communications with reliable and consistent high levels of customer service and care. Neal’s experience as a commercial property investor provides him the understanding for successful real estate ownership while advising his clients regarding the knowledge necessary for operating their business and/or investment.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member, Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Indiana
- 40 Under 40 Award, Fort Wayne Business Weekly, 2012
- Indiana University, Bachelor's in History & Geography