Nathaniel Simpson joined CBRE in 2017 to grow the Leasing Advisory Team and spearhead the Victoria office’s burgeoning leasing portfolio. In just one year (2018) the Leasing Team grew it’s listing portfolio from 12 to 30 listings, completed 52 lease transactions and leased up over 120,000 square feet, with an even focus on both Landlord and Tenant advisory. Nathaniel’s attention to detail and strong communication and negotiating skills are the key to his high level of client service.
- UBC Sauder School of Business Real Estate Licensing Program
- Member of the Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- Member of the Young Urban Professionals in Real Estate (YUPRE)
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)