Nathan Holthouser is a Senior Vice President at CBRE who leads an investment sales team in the Newport Beach office. Nathan and his team have together closed over 250 transactions and over one billion dollars in total deal volume throughout their careers.
Prior to working at CBRE Nathan graduated from Chapman University with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing. After college Nathan joined Marcus & Millichap’s Newport Beach office in 2007. During his time at Marcus & Millichap he received numerous national achievement awards including becoming the top multi-tenant retail agent in the country for the firm.
In July, 2015 Nathan and his investment team were recruited to join CBRE. His team has been tasked with heading up retail and mixed-use investment sales in the coastal cities of southern California as well as urban high-street assets in downtown areas. Nathan has continued to organically grow his business through key client relationships which are fostered by producing excellent client outcomes.
Nathan is dedicated to supporting multiple charities including: Children’s Hospital Orange County (CHOC), Catalina Conservancy, Lupus LA, Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research, and Susan G. Komen Foundation Orange County.
In his free time Nathan enjoys horseback riding, snowboarding, exercising, playing guitar, classic cars, traveling to new countries, and hosting friends and family as often as possible.
- Southern California Coastal and Urban High-Street Commercial Property
- Shopping Centers
- Single Tenant Net Leased Investment
- Top Multi-Tenant Retail Agent in the Nation at Prior Firm (2013)
- Closed Over 50 Transaction in the Past 2 Years
- National Achievement Award at Prior Firm in 2013
- Sales Recognition Award at Prior Firm (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Ranked as part of the Top 20% Professionals in CBRE Americas
- Regional Top 20 Producers in 2016
- Mr. Holthouser graduated from Chapman University in 2008 with a B.A. in Business Administration
- Mr. Holthouser has been a licensed real estate salesperson since 2008.