Nate Goldfarb has worked as an office Broker since 2008, specializing in landlord leasing services. Nate began his career as a retail Broker in 2004 at De Rito Partners, Inc. and made the transition to office properties.
Nate has closed hundreds of lease/sale transactions during his career and distinguishes himself by having a strong work ethic, comprehensive market knowledge, excellent cold calling skills and active community involvement.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP-Board Member 2015
- NAIOP-DL Chairman 2014
- NAIOP-Developing Leader Steering Committee 2011
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (“NAIOP”)-Member in 2008
- National NAIOP Developing Leader Award 2014
- Landmark Leadership Award Finalist (Phoenix Business Journal) 2014
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science
- Arizona Department of Real Estate–Salesperson
- Arizona Department of Real Estate–Associate Broker
Mercado at Scottsdale Ranch (Rassier Properties)
Nate was the exclusive leasing agent for an approximate 108,000-square-foot mixed office/retail project located in the Scottsdale Ranch submarket. Nate increased the office occupancy from 60% to 98% within 18 months of receiving the assignment.
Scottsdale Financial Center I
Nate was awarded the leasing of Scottsdale Financial Center I, an approximate 104,000-square-foot, multi-tenant office building that is located at the intersection of Scottsdale and Indian School Roads. The building successfully absorbed approximately 43,000 square feet from the second quarter of 2010 to the second quarter of 2011. In that period, the occupancy increased from 54% to 97%.
- BPG, Inc.
- Rassier Properties
- Fortuna Asset Management
- Pickering Properties
- Clearview Realty
- Simms Enterprises
- NCR Inc.
- Concord Eastridge
- Cuna Asset Management
- Jupiter Holdings
- Abart Properties
- Muller Companies
- Hewson Development Corporation
- Presson Advisory