Natalie Mondane is a Transaction Manager within CBRE’s GCS Retail group based in Chicago. Natalie possesses over six years of real estate experience and specializes in the management of multi-market office, industrial and retail leases. Additionally, Natalie assists clients in analyzing their real estate portfolios to develop strategies that align with their strategic objectives.
Prior to joining CBRE, Natalie served as a Senior Financial Analyst at JLL within the Corporate Solutions group where she focused primarily on complex financial modeling, account reporting and consulting on transactions for the Whirlpool Corporation account.
Professional Affiliations/ Accreditations
- State of Illinois Real Estate Broker License
- Member of the Women’s Network, CBRE
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- DePaul University, Bachelor of Science in Finance: Cum Laude
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Echo Global Logistics
- Linden Capital Partners
- CDK Global
- Rite Aid
- Livingston International
- Uber Technologies
- Pinnacle Treatment Centers
- Sky Zone