Nancy Wilhite is a Managing Director with the CBRE Greater Los Angeles-Orange County (GLA-OC) Region, the top commercial real estate services firm in Southern California, with brokerage and investment properties professionals managing approximately $10 billion in sale and lease transactions each year.
An integral member of the region’s Executive Management Team, Nancy directs the business development efforts of the market’s 385+ sales professionals, advising them on the effective integration of the firm’s 15 primary service lines and 60+ specialty practices to drive business. She also leads the region’s 100+ professionals in the Emerging Broker Program, guiding the firm’s next wave of leaders through business planning, training and career strategy. With 15 years of experience with CBRE, she is an expert at helping professionals maximize their strengths and leverage the firm’s industry-leading global platform to better support client needs.
Prior to her role overseeing the region’s Managed Business division, Nancy served as the GLA-OC Sales Manager, responsible for strategically aligning client opportunities with the appropriate professionals and allocating the best resources to ensure successful pursuits and service delivery.
Ms. Wilhite is an extraordinary leader, manager and mentor, with expertise in conflict management and integrated business development. She is a sought-after speaker and teacher, a respected advocate for women in business, and a key contributor to the success of one of Los Angeles’ top employers.
CEO, Taylor System – national industrial insurance repair firm
- Grew annual revenue from $400,000 to $4.5 million
- Responsible for sales, marketing, service delivery and operations
- Grew from small vendor to trusted advisor to nation’s largest insurance companies
- Expert at diagnosing client needs, assembling/pitching the right services, negotiating contracts, serving as liaison between clients and service delivery teams
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial Real Estate Women, Member
- CBRE Women’s Network, Member
- Brigham Young University, Business