Nancy Trejo is a Senior Project Manager with CBRE’s Atlanta Project Management division. Ms. Trejo brings 25+ years of commercial real estate experience to CBRE. Prior to joining CBRE, she served as a Senior Project Manager at Colliers International, responsible for project planning and management of a wide variety of project scopes and budgets for corporate interiors projects, including the FAA, United Way of Greater Atlanta and Microsoft. Prior to joining Colliers, Nancy was a Senior Project Manager for JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle) where she was involved with several high profile and complex projects for national clients such as; JWT, Philips Healthcare and Sprint.
Nancy also brings a wealth of experience from the end user side of the business via her 12 years with NCR’s Corporate Real Estate group and working with Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina where she developed and implemented process improvements for moves, adds and changes (MAC) along with managing design and construction projects though-out their Chapel Hill campus. While at NCR she gained unique experience through managing large occupied and complex restack/renovation projects, new tenant improvement projects as well as a variety of atypical projects such as a major renovation of seven dormitory buildings equaling 375 beds located at NCR’s Technology Training Center.
She is actively involved in her community through volunteering for Habitat for Humanity builds and is a long-time supporter of the United Way.
- CBRE WP360 Atlanta | First Generation Fit-Out | 97,500 SF
- Oldcastle Precast | Second Generation Fit-out | 15,500 SF
- United Way of Greater Atlanta | Second Generation Fit-Out | 45,500 SF
- Federal Aviation Administration | Occupied Restack/Refresh | 350,000 SF
- SAP | Second Generation Fit-Out | 44,000 SF
- CCA & B (Elf on the Shelf) | Second Generation Fit-Out | 25,000 SF
- Philips Healthcare | Second Generation Fit-Out | 115,000 SF
- Sprint | Second Generation Fit-Out | 250,000 SF
- JWT | First Generation Fit-Out | 50,000 SF
- International Academy of Smyrna | Renovation and Expansion | 120,000 SF
- Ohio University, Bachelor of Science – Interior Design