Tucson, AZ 85719
Nancy McClure is a First Vice President at CBRE Tucson, specializing in retail properties. With over 28 years in the commercial real estate field, Ms. McClure’s business focus has been in representing shopping center owners and key retail businesses in Southern Arizona. She currently represents a substantial portion of the primary retail product in the Tucson market and is able to handle all aspects of retail — from leasing, user sales, investment sales, re-development as well as new development. Client satisfaction is key to Ms. McClure and consistent delivery of quality service is synonymous to her reputation.
- 2012, 2010, 2008 & 2000 Top Producer, Tucson CBRE
- 2012 Top 25 in the Americas in Retail Division and in top 225 overall producers in CBRE
- 2011 to present – CBRE Retail Advisory Council, top 30 market leaders selected to serve. Co-chair, 2014-2015.
- International Council of Shopping Centers, member, former state committee member, former Tri-State Conference Chairman
- Women At The Top (WATT) – President, 2008 and Board Member, 2006–2009, Member-Present
- Literacy Connects- Development Board, 2014
- Habitat for Humanity- Ambassador Board, 2012- Present
- 2011 YMCA Women on the Move – Honoree
- 2010 Woman of the Year – Woman’s Foundation of Southern Arizona and MixFM
- Top 10 “Women of Influence” – 2008 Inside Tucson Business
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – 2008, 2007 and 1998 Retail Forecast Winner/Annual Speaker
- “1000 People to Know in Commercial Real Estate” – 2008 AZRE
- Catalina Foothills School District Foundation, President 2009–2010
- American Cancer Society, Chairman of Spring Soiree 2001; Committee Member 1999-2004
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts; May 1983, Dallas, Texas. Majors in English and Spanish, Minor in Ibero-American Studies.
Ms. McClure’s strategic business plan is to work with property owners to enhance value through leasing to quality tenants and to position shopping centers for sale in the investment arena. This “cradle to grave” concept has proved successful in a myriad of assignments from centers as small as 15,000 square feet to large, anchored centers in excess of 1,100,000 square feet, including Tucson Spectrum and El Con Mall. Understanding the market, tenant mentality, and retail trends are the critical components Ms. McClure brings to transactions.
- El Con Mall
- Kivel Realty Investments
- Holualoa Arizona
- Benenson Capital Partners
- The Venture West Group
- Beyond Bread
- VF Outlet, Inc.
- Donahue Shriber
- Pyramid Credit Union
- La Curacao
- LA Fitness
- Floor & Decor
- MidFirst Bank
- Commerce Bank