Nadia Letey joined CBRE in 2007 after a 10-year career in the food industry where she managed field marketing teams and executed localized campaigns across the country. Ms. Letey specializes in the office market, working alongside Scott Wilmarth and his team.
Nadia seeks to understand the needs of her prospective tenants and then presents them with the right opportunities. Her sales and marketing background helps her not only understand what clients want, but provide input on how to improve the marketability of their properties.
Ms. Letey is best known for her meticulous attention to detail and her flawless follow through on client assignments. She started her real estate career as a Client Services Specialist and has expanded on that role to work with many high profile real estate owners, including KBS Realty, The Boyer Company, Buchanan Street Partners, Talcott Corporation and Hamilton Partners. She has also represented numerous tenants, such as WJ Bradley, Intermountain Donor Services and Peoples Mortgage.
- CBRE Top Producer, Salt Lake City (2014)
- CCIM Rookie of the Year Award (2013)
- CBRE Rookie of the Year (2011)
- CBRE Quantum Learning Certification (2010)
- CBRE Team Support Person of the Year (2007)
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Science; Marketing
- University of Utah, Integrated Marketing Communications Certification
- KBS Realty
— 222 Main, Salt Lake Hardware, Millrock and Parkside Tower
— South Towne Corporate Center and Union Park Center
- Cirque Properties
— One Sandy Center and Jordan Gateway III
- Healthcare Trust of America
— Renaissance Medical Centre
- Woodbury Corporation/Colmena/Dee's Inc.
— Wilmington Office
- Alliance Health Networks
- American Express
- Apartment Realty Advisors
- BMG Controls
- Card Access
- DAW Construction Group
- Norman, Townsend & Johnson
- SSA Marine
- Target Bank
- Windy City