Morgan Windbiel is a Senior Associate with CBRE’s Self-Storage Advisory Group located in its Ontario, California office. He specializes in the ever growing self-storage industry throughout the United States, with an emphasis on the Pacific Northwest. As a self-storage specialist, Mr. Windbiel provides expertise in acquisitions, dispositions, fair market value assessments, and financings of self-storage facilities.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Windbiel specialized in corporate mergers and acquisitions at KPMG, with a focus on tax analytics and debt restructurings. While at KPMG, Mr. Windbiel assisted on acquisitions and restructurings in excess of $5 billion.
Mr. Windbiel is a graduate of the University of California, Riverside where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. After completing his undergraduate education, Mr. Windbiel received his Juris Doctor and Master of Laws at Chapman University School of Law and Georgetown University Law Center.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditation
- Self Storage Association
- Inside Self-Storage
- State Self Storage Association Memberships: California, Oregon, Idaho and Washington
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson: California, Georgia, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington
- University of California Riverside, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Chapman University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Georgetown University Law Center, Master of Laws, with distinction, Taxation