Morgan Hillenmeyer specializes in providing advisory services for the acquisition and disposition of office, medical, and industrial properites. His responsibilities include advising developers, REITs, health systems, private owners and physician groups in the areas of acquisition, disposition, debt & equity recapitalization and strategic capital planning. Since joining CBRE, Mr. Hillenmeyer has participated in sales transactions of more than 7.8 million square feet and over $640 million in total sales volume.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Hillenmeyer worked in Commercial Real Estate Finance as a Financial Analyst at Walker & Dunlop in Bethesda, Maryland. Mr. Hillenmeyer gained vast experience in financing all commercial property types including: office, medical office, retail, hotel and industrial. While working with a senior producer at Walker & Dunlop, Mr. Hillenmeyer arranged financing totaling $272 million.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Affiliate Broker - Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana
- Leadership Healthcare
- St. George's Kindergarten Board of Directors
- Faith Family Medical Center-Steering Commitee Center
2013 NAIOP- Finalist for "Team of the Year" Nashville, TN
- 2008 Nashville Business Journal - Distinguished Deals & Developments
2008 #4 Team in CBRE Private Capital Group Nationally
2006 Good Fellow Award- CBRE Nashville
Wake Forest University, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- Healthcare Realty Trust
- Duke Realty Corporation
- Highwoods Properties
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- Shelter Insurance
- Cumberland Advisors
- Samples Properties
- Ford Motor Land Development Corp.
- Prime Properties
- Realty Equity Partners, Inc.
- Allied Home Medical, Inc.
- General Electric
- John Buck Company
- Allegiance Realty
- Ferrari Partners
- TRP Investments
- Universal Music Publishing Group
- BH Properties
- HCP, Inc.