Monica Wiley is a Senior Associate with Capital Markets, Investment Properties, in Denver, Colorado, specializing in office properties. Along with her partner Jeff Wood, Monica’s primary focus is office investments and owner-user building sales up to and including $25 million, mainly targeted toward private capital groups and investors.
Prior to joining CBRE in Denver in 2013, Monica served as an Associate Broker in CBRE’s Richmond, Virginia, office from 2005 to 2008, where she primarily sold and leased office and retail properties. In this role, she was honored as the CBRE Rookie of the Year.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professional
- Downtown Denver Partnership, Leadership Program 2015, Co-Chair
- NAIOP Colorado Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) 101 and 103
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Colorado
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Commonwealth of Virginia
- The Challenge Foundation - Mentor
- St. John's Episcopal Cathedral - Volunteer
- Rookie of the Year, CBRE, 2005, Richmond, Virginia
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts, double major
- Aurora Mental Health Center, Inc.
- BobCat of the Rockies
- ConMed Electrosurgery
- DSV Air and Sea, Inc.
- Key-Rite Security
- Haney Development
- Foothills Environmental
- Community Banks of Colorado
- Aurora Federal Credit Union
- White Sands Water Engineers, Inc.