Mr. Olsen is currently a Vice President working in the Pacific Northwest Region of the Valuation and Advisory Services group. Mr. Olsen primarily focuses on the valuation of industrial real estate in the Pacific Northwest. Property types primarily include core industrial properties, single and multi-tenant facilities, and buildings located in secondary and tertiary markets. He also is experienced in valuing complex leasehold assignments, proposed construction and ground market rental determinations.
Mr. Olsen has experience in appraising multi-family residential properties (proposed, mixed-use, conventional, LIHTC, and all construction types), retail, office, flex space buildings, self-storage, condominiums, residential subdivisions (existing and proposed), and government taking assignments. He has performed valuations of partially completed, retrospective, renovated and existing structures, and partially stabilized properties.
- Designated Member (MAI), Appraisal Institute
- Successfully completed all courses and experience requirements to qualify for the MAI designation.
- Mr. Olsen is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following state:
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Economic Geography and minor in Environmental Studies)
- Regional Financial Institutions
- Life Insurance Companies
- Major National Financial Institutions
- Core Investors
- Non-Core Investors
- Private Investors
- Development Companies