As the Regional Client & Office Services Manager for Greater Washington, D.C. Region, Mimi Zerihun oversees client and office services for 4 locations across Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland. Mimi is responsible for planning; managing and directing Client and Office services operations for the region in support of multiple lines of business. This includes sales professional support, CRM support, template marketing, recruitment, HR administration, office facilities, vendor relationship management, special events and implementation of business continuity plans.
In her most recent role as Senior Office Operations Manager, Mimi managed the business operations of four offices and multiple departments by ensuring operational effectiveness. Her primary focus was ensuring the seamless, profitable daily operations of each office’s administrative professionals. Her main responsibilities include finance, human resources, facilities management, information technologies, personnel management and marketing. Mimi successfully oversaw strategic planning, revenue and expense budgeting, forecasting, local transaction accounting, brokerage services and staff development.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2005, Mimi served as the Office Administrator for Morgan Stanley’s Washington DC branch for seven years and was responsible for the day-to-day business operations. She has over 15 years of experience in office operations and management with a proven track record for consistently delivering cost savings along with operational improvement and efficiencies.
- 2015 Joan Kontkanen Meritorious Service Award
- 2012 MORE (Marketing Operations Research Excellence) Award – MVP East
- 2010 MORE (Marketing Operations Research Excellence) Award – Financial Performance
- 2009 CBRE Local Market Award – Manager of the Year
- 2006 CBRE Local Market Award – Employee of the Year
- CBRE Women’s Network
- Member, Society of Human Resources Managers
- Advisory Board Member (Present) Horn of Africa Neonatal Development Services
- Advisory Board Member – Ezra and Friends, School for Autism (2010 – 2013)
- Strayer University, MBA in Management