Since joining CBRE in 1997, Mike has specialized in industrial sales and leasing in the Greater Cincinnati area, focusing on institutional landlord and tenant representation. Working with institutional investors such as IDI, DCT Industrial, USAA Realty, RREEF, MetLife, Invesco, Cabot, and Prologis, Mike’s team has been responsible for over 20 million square feet of institutionally owned industrial product.
Utilizing creative strategies and comprehensive market analysis, Mike has helped numerous occupier clients identify and align real estate requirements with strategic business, financial and operational objectives. Notable tenant representation clients include FRAM, GM, Cornerstone Services, Blue Buffalo, and Standard Textile. Mike is also actively involved in build-to-suit consultation and portfolio underwriting for industrial property portfolio dispositions.
As of January 2012, Mike was appointed to co-lead the new E-Commerce Specialty Practice Group at CBRE, which offers expertise and guidance to e-commerce companies, thereby allowing them to quickly and effectively make an educated real estate decision so that they can continue to grow their expanding businesses in this explosive business sector.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of the Southeastern Butler County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the CABR Top Producers Club 2001-2017
- National Association Realtors, Top Producers Club 2007-2017
- 2008, 2013-2017 Top Industrial Broker - Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2006, 2008 and 2010-2015 Greater Cincinnati "Top 3" Industrial Leader in Commercial Board of Realtor's Top Producers Club
- Promoted to Senior Vice President with CBRE, 2017
- Named the CABR Top 5 Industrial Broker for 2005-2017
- 2003, 2005, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Cincinnati office "Top Five" producer
- 2010 “Cincinnati Cup” winner, top broker chosen by peers in the office
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Ohio and Kentucky
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with a double major in Marketing and Real Estate
Partial Transaction List
- Cornerstone Brands - 2,501,395 Sq. Ft.
- Duke Realty - 1,240,411 Sq. Ft.
- American RE Partners, L.P. - 1,199,600 Sq. Ft.
- Quick Pak - 820,870 Sq. Ft.
- GM - 816,674 Sq. Ft.
- FRAM - 710,400 Sq. Ft.
- Liz Claiborne - 609,000 Sq. Ft.
- HK Systems - 598,000 Sq. Ft.
- Werner Ladder - 572,204 Sq. Ft.
- Totes Isotoner - 452,000 Sq. Ft.
- Blue Buffalo - 390,000 Sq. Ft.
- Swimoutlet.com - 390,000 Sq. Ft.
- Standard Textile - 340,188 Sq. Ft.
- Groupon Goods - 316,800 Sq. Ft.
- Beiersdorf, Inc. - 252,000 Sq. Ft.
- iHerb.com - 211,200 Sq. Ft.
- Meritor WABCO
- DCT Industrial
- Totes Isotoner
- Werner Ladder
- Arvin Meritor
- Standard Textile
- Scholastic Books
- Hammacher Schlemmer
- GE Capital Real Estate
- CalEast Industrial Investors
- Palmer Donavin
- Cornerstone Services
- NFI Quick Pak
- Blue Buffalo
- First Industrial
- Groupon Goods
- Standard Register
- Imperial Pools
- Xerox Corporation
- STAG Industrial
- Met Life Real Estate
- Invesco Realty Advisors
- RR Donnelley
- Kauffman Tire
- HK Systems