As a Project Manager with CBRE, Mike Lee is responsible for a full range of services, including space planning, scheduling, budget development, vendor selection and contracting, design oversight and construction management for landlord capital improvements and tenant improvements throughout the Phoenix area. He coordinates all project activities to ensure completion within budget and schedule and without impact to existing operational functions. Mike’s technical construction expertise allows him to minimize risk and maximize value opportunities for his clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mike spent time at The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company, where his responsibilities included developing project budgets and schedules, bid solicitations, constructability reviews and management of subcontractors and on-site logistics. While his primary focus has been on commercial office projects, Mike’s experience also includes several ground up developments, retail, industrial and medical office projects throughout the Southwest Region. These multifaceted capabilities allow Mike to serve as a key liaison between Owners, Architects, Brokers and General Contractors to ensure a smooth and successful project lifecycle.
- Utah Valley University, Bachelors of Science; Construction Management
- General Motors | ±160,000 SF | Tenant Improvement | $10.4 M
- First Choice Emergency Room | ±7,400 SF | Ground Up Medical Facility | $2.5 M
- Mark IV Capital | ±160,000 SF | Ground Up Development / Core & Shell | $8.2 M
- Forest City - Las Vegas, NV | ±295,000 SF | Ground Up Development | $95 M
- Kohl’s Department Stores - Las Vegas, NV | 3 Retail Store Remodels | $6 M
- Gannett Co.
- Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
- First Choice Emergency Room
- Mark IV Capital
- General Motors
- Forest City Commercial Development
- Kohl’s Department Stores