Mike Cleary is a Senior Vice President and co-leader of a 18-person Advisory & Transaction Services team with CBRE in Dallas, TX. The Team is nationally recognized by CBRE for delivering world-class, portfolio-wide advisory and transaction services exclusively to corporate occupiers, through dedicated resources, the CBRE corporate platform and a proven track record. Mr. Cleary is actively involved in the Team’s DFW business development efforts, local-market transaction execution, and has executive oversight for several key client relationships.
A 14-year CBRE veteran, Mr. Cleary has been in the DFW commercial real estate market for 17 years. Mr. Cleary brings in-depth market knowledge, a focused and deliberate approach, and a responsive and sincere demeanor in delivering exceptional outcomes for his clients locally, or across their portfolios. With his partners, Mr. Cleary has completed assignments in excess of 35 million SF.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR), Member
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
- CBRE "Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award" — the "Beban" is bestowed annually and is CBRE's highest award recognizing the CBRE team or individual who has consistently demonstrated excellence in service and leadership, and the personal qualities of collaboration, integrity and responsibility.
- CBRE National and DFW Recognition Conferences
- CBRE DFW Appreciation Award – “Rainmaker Award”
- CBRE GCS “Account Excellence” Award Winner
- Black’s Guide / Top 35 Under 35 2008 – 2010
- Dallas Business Journal 2013 Top Broker Finalist
- D CEO, “Best Commercial Real Estate Broker in Dallas” 2012, 2013
- Trinity University, Bachelor of Science
- Toshiba US
Team DFW Representation
- Gulf Coast Bank
- Satoria Capital
- Fisher Investments
- Northwestern Mututal
- Sedgwick Claims
- Southwest Sales, Inc.
- CAGE, Inc.