Mike Bryant is Vice Chairman and Co-Managing Director of the Dallas Debt & Structured Finance ("DSF") group. Mr. Bryant is also Co-Regional Manager of the firm's debt and structured finance platform throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Colorado. Mike Bryant oversees the Dallas DSF group with Vice Chairman and Co-Managing Direcor, Jay Wagley.
During his 37-year career, he has originated more than $6 Billion in commercial real estate loans; has completed equity and debt financing for multifamily, office, retail, industrial and hospitality properties, and possesses extensive loan modification and debt restructuring experience. He is a seasoned loan producer with a vast understanding of all lending sources including all major life companies, CMBS, GSE’s, and various alternative funding sources.
Prior to joining CBRE in March 2011, Mr. Bryant was Co-Manager of the Texas Production team at Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, successor to Capmark Finance, GMAC Commercial Mortgage, and Keystone Mortgage Partners.
- 2015 Colbert Coldwell Circle recipient - Top 1% CBRE Producers in the U.S.
- 2014 Colbert Coldwell Circle recipient - Top 100 CBRE Producers in the U.S.
- 2014 Top 20 CBRE DFW Producers
- 2013 Colbert Coldwell Circle recipient - Top 5 CBRE Producers in the U.S.
- 2012 Colbert Coldwell Circle recipient – Top 25 CBRE Producers in the U.S.
- 2011 – CBRE Top 225 Recognition Award
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Active Member of ICSC
- Freddie Mac Program Plus Advisory Council Member 2009 & 2010
- National Multifamily Housing Council’s Student Housing Committee since 2005
- Salesmanship Club of Dallas since 2000
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children’s Tartan board member since 1986
- Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association Director 1990 -1991
- Hunting and Fishing for A Cure - 2014 & 2015
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Business Administration, 1980
- Columbus Realty
- Goldman Sachs
- Hunt Investment Management
- Internacional Realty Group
- Invesco Realty Advisors
- Karahan Companies
- L&B Realty Advisors
- Landmark Apartment Trust
- Regency Partners
- Sarofim Realty Advisors
- Starwood Capital Group
- Trammell Crow Company
- Virtu Investments
- Landmark/Starwood/Milestone Merger Portfolio - 40 properties located in the Southeast and Southwest U.S. exceeding $875,000 - closed December 2015/January 2016
- Landmark Apartment Portfolio - 21 properties located in the Southeast and Southwest U.S. exceeding $450,000 - closed July 2015
- Salton Distribution Center – 1,000,000 SF single tenant bulk warehouse in the Inland Empire loan of $31,570,000 – closed December 2013
- EQR – Goldman Sachs acquisition financing first quarter 2013 originated senior mortgage of $1.065 Billion on a twenty-seven property portfolio that Goldman Sachs purchased from EQR
- Institutional Portfolio – 8 property portfolio consisting of industrial, office and multifamily in 5 states – closed December 2013
- Richardson Tech Portfolio – flex/distribution portfolio in Richardson, Texas containing 286,000 SF in 5 buildings
- Riata Apartment Community – Austin, TX – 2012 secured the largest single asset financing for Freddie Mac in Texas for new owner in excess of $150,000,000
- Gateway Student Housing on the campus of USC, LA - 2012. Secured a Fannie Mae acquisition loan exceeding $100,000,000 for the new owners
- Legacy Apartments – Plano, TX – Agency debt placement exceeding $125,000,000
- Harwood Center – Dallas, TX – Debt placement exceeding $88,000,000
- Chateaux Plaza – Dallas, TX - Uptown office debt placement exceeding $25,000,000
- Hotel ZaZa – Dallas, TX – Uptown debt placement exceeding $20,000,000
- Timbercreek – Dallas, TX– Debt placement on power center exceeding $50,000,000
- The Shops at Legacy – Plano, TX – lifestyle retail development loan exceeding $50,000,000
- National apartment portfolio structured loan facility exceeding $310,000,000
- The Woodland’s Shopping Center – Houston, TX - three debt placements on food anchored centers exceeding $40,000,000
- Riata Apartment Community-Austin, TX – Debt and equity placements from 2008 thru 2011 exceeding $100,000,000