Michael Bicknell is an appraiser working in the Southern California Region of CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Group. He has experience in valuing all areas of income producing properties, including industrial, office, medical office, retail, multi-family housing (FNMA and FHLMC formats), vacant land, and self storage properties. Mr. Bicknell’s specialty is in multi-family housing properties, both proposed and existing. His clients have included financial institutions, special servicers, public REITs, insurance companies, law firms, developers, and private property owners.
Mr. Bicknell started his appraisal career with CBRE in 2005 and is located in the San Diego office in the Southern California Region.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California OREA General Certification, No. AG041414
- San Diego State University Bachelor of Science; Finance (2002)
- Appraisal Institute Course Work
- Broadstone-Kearny Mesa, San Diego, CA, Proposed Multi-Family Development
- Toscana Apartments, Chula Vista, CA, 500-Unit Multi-Family Development
- Flower Hill West Retail Center, Del Mar, CA, Class A Retail Center
- Vista Distribution Center, Vista, CA, Industrial Business Park
- Centerside I, Mission Valley, CA, High-Rise Office Development
- Legacy Wateridge, San Diego, CA, Office/R&D Development
- BBVA Compass
- LNR Partners
- Royal Bank of Scotland