Michelle Horn is CBRE’s Senior Real Estate Manager with responsibility for One Clearlake Centre, a Class A 218,631 sq. ft. commercial office building in West Palm Beach, Florida. Michelle oversees all property management, construction management, tenant relations and services, and daily operations at the property.
In the past five years, Michelle has supervised $1.6M in capital improvements at the property, including a cafe renovation, new air handler units, and various building system upgrades. In 2013, Michelle oversaw parking elevator cab upgrades, security camera system upgrades, cooling tower east gear box installation, a common area carpet upgrade, and passenger elevator shaft pressurization. In addition, Michelle’s team has completed over $1M in tenant improvements in the past two years.
Michelle continually brings cost savings to the client by leveraging CBRE’s national contracts, as well as by supporting energy efficient lighting upgrades/LED lighting, engaging in competitive bidding for repairs, and having CBRE’s experienced engineers perform maintenance work in-house.
In July 2012, One Clearlake Centre achieved LEED Silver for Existing Buildings. One Clearlake Centre has achieved EPA's Energy Star label since 2012.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) Designation
- Facilities Management Administrator (FMA) Designation
- Member – BOMA/BOMI
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Florida
- 2012-2013 The Office Building of the Year (TOBY) Award – BOMA Ft. Lauderdale & The Palm Beaches
- July 2012 – One Clearlake Centre achieved LEED Silver for Existing Buildings
- 2011 – 2012 The Office Building of the Year (TOBY) Award – BOMA Ft. Lauderdale & The Palm Beaches
- 2010 – 2011 The Office Building of the Year (TOBY) Award – BOMA Ft. Lauderdale & The Palm Beaches
- Florida Atlantic University, Bachelor of Arts, Finance