Michelle Franceschi joined CBRE’s Portland office in 2016, bringing over 19 years of commercial real estate experience to the office brokerage team. Prior to joining CBRE, Michelle was Managing Director at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (formerly Grubb & Ellis) for 11 years, and spent eight years at Cushman & Wakefield.
Her areas of expertise are in tenant and landlord representation. Michelle is dedicated to providing her clients with unparalleled market knowledge, strategic real estate solutions and long-term planning for their business operations.
Michelle received the Bill Naito Award in 2009 for her work representing BiAmp Systems. This award is bestowed annually by the Commercial Association of Realtors to recognize the most complex transaction of the year. Michelle also serves on the Board of Directors for CREW Portland and was CREW Portland President in 2015.
Awards And Affiliations
- 2009 Bill Naito Award, Commercial Association of Realtors
- 2007 SIOR Office Transaction of the Year Nominee
- 2005 Runner-up, Humanitarian of the Year, Commercial Association of Realtors
- CREW Portland Board of Directors
- Commercial Association of Brokers
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Oregon
- Bachelor of Science - University of Oregon
- Arden Realty
- GE Capital Real Estate
- BiAmp Systems
- Carr America
- Portland Development Commission
- ScanlanKemperBard Companies
- Shorenstein Properties
- Swift Real Estate Partners
- Truitt Bros, Inc.
- TTI, Inc.
- Wyse Investments
- American Assets Trust
- Lincoln Property Company