Michaela Malloy leverages her extensive financial service background and business analyst skill set as a Transaction Manager for the office tenant representation team. Michaela manages and oversees real estate transactions and works closely with her client base regarding lease administration, project management and finance/accounting to ensure integration between the service lines and comprehensive management level reporting.
Michaela and her team provide strategic planning, transaction execution and ongoing portfolio optimization services predominately for multinational mid-cap corporations.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2014, Michaela worked in financial services at SEI as a Solutions Manager responsible for executing on strategic projects regarding investor and regulatory initiatives. Michaela started at SEI in 2008 and her experience includes research, development and the implementation of service offerings and processes that create operational efficiencies, integrate data, and meet custom investment manager client needs. Prior to her Solutions Manager role, Michaela held positions as a Consultant Relations Director, a Middle Office Operations Manager and an Alternative Product Associate.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Pennsylvania
- Member, CBRE Women's Network
- Board Member and Program Chair, Women in Investing Network of Philadelphia
- Villanova University, Master of Business Administration, Real Estate and Finance Specializations
- Lafayette College, Bachelor of Arts, Economics & Business and Government & Law