Las Vegas, NV 89169
Michael Parks is a member of the Global Gaming Group, a strategic business unit within CBRE that focuses on serving the specific needs of the gaming community worldwide. Mr. Parks has been involved in numerous gaming asset sales across the United States including the Sahara Hotel Casino, Las Vegas Hilton, Flamingo Laughlin and the Trump Plaza. Michael has also been actively involved in representing both gaming and non-gaming companies in the acquisition and disposition of land parcels located in Las Vegas and throughout the United States.
As part of his intensive training, Michael has been exposed to several lines of business including Investment Sales, Office and Corporate Services. In 2004, Mr. Parks earned “Rookie of the Year” honors for the Las Vegas office and the Western Region of CBRE as the top producing first year sales person.
In 2007, the Las Vegas Business Press named Mr. Parks to its list of “Rising Stars in Business” recognizing his accomplishments.
- “Rookie of the Year” honors for the Las Vegas office, 2004
- Western Region Top Poducing First Year Sales Person, 2004
- Named in list of “Rising Stars in Business,” Las Vegas Business Press - 2007
- Bachelor of Science Degree, The School of Hotel Administration, University of Nevada Las Vegas
- On behalf of Tamares, the disposition of Gold Spike Hotel & Casino to Greg Covin, for $15.6 million.
- On behalf of Northern Trust and Gordon Gaming, the sale of the Sahara Hotel & Casino to SBE/Stockbridge for $345 million.
- On behalf of Northern Trust and Gordon Gaming, the disposition of +25.84 acres on the SWC Las Vegas Blvd and Sahara to MGM Mirage for $444 million.
- On behalf of Caesars Entertainment, the sale of the Las Vegas Hilton to Colony / Resorts International for $292 million.
- On behalf of Harrah’s Entertainment, the sale of Binion’s Horseshoe for $20 million.
- Caesars Entertainment
- Boyd Gaming
- Pinnacle Entertainment
- Golden Gaming
- Station Casinos
- Bank of America
- Diamondhead Casino Corp.
- Nevada Gold and Casinos
- Ruffin Companies
- Resorts International/Colony
- Crescent Heights
- Wynn Resorts
- SG Americas
- Marriott International
- MGM Resorts International
- Mizuho Corporate Bank