T. Michael Parker has a background with a wide range of services in strategic planning, facilities management, real estate and corporate administration. Over his career he has had the opportunity to work in leadership positions in several large corporations and serve the needs of many stakeholders.
Prior to joining CBRE Mr. Parker was the Senior Director of Administration at S.C. Johnson & Son (Johnson Wax) and was responsible for global facilities management, real estate and a variety of employee services in 62 countries. He has been published in trade journals, national publications and has lectured about the provision of services, execution of real estate strategies and strategic planning.
Located in the Milwaukee office of CBRE, Mr. Parker partners with numerous CBRE offices throughout the United States and around the globe to provide his clients with a variety of services to support their real estate needs. He is responsible for the successful application of a number of CBRE services for the benefit of his clients including strategic planning, transactional management, project management, asset services, market research, valuation, capital funding and special asset brokerage.
While at CBRE, Mr. Parker has worked with numerous clients including, Manpower, Inc., Schneider National, American Port Services, Journal Communications, WE Energies, Esquire Petroleum, City of Milwaukee, Port of Milwaukee, Milwaukee County and the Wauwatosa School System, among others.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member/Past President/Past Chairman, Racine County Economic Development Corporation
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors
- Member, Asian Trade Task Force, Governor of Wisconsin
- Member/Program Chair, Vince Lombardi Charitable Funds
- Past President, National Alumni Association, University of Denver
- Past President, John Batten International Airport Commission
- Charter Member, Wisconsin Aviation Hall of Fame
- Bachelor of Science in Business, University of Denver
- Executive Management Program, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
- Senior Management Advanced Programming, Johnson Management Institute
- Executive Management Program, Center for Creative Leadership
- Advanced Leadership Program, Stephen Covey Institute
- Manpower, Inc.
- Schneider National, Inc.
- American Port Services
- Journal Communications, Inc.
- CliftonLarsonAllen, LLC
- Johnson Financial Services
- Gustave A. Larson, Inc.
- Boelter Companies, Inc.
- Racine Federated, Inc.
- WE Energies
- Bradley Sports & Entertainment Center
- City of Milwaukee/Port of Milwaukee
- HK Logistics
- Heartland Financial Services
- Esquire Petroleum
- Milwaukee County