After graduating from Fresno State University and a three-year stint with Bank of America, Mike Lyons joined CBRE in the Fresno office in 1982. He worked there until 1988 when he relocated to the Sacramento Metro office. The Sacramento office is consistently one of the top producing offices in the nation and Mike is one of Sacramento's leading professionals. He is one of the top producers for CBRE and, with his professionalism and work ethic, has earned the respect of the entire Sacramento commercial brokerage community.
Mike devotes his time working in three specific areas of the industrial real estate profession. First, Mike has extensive background in tenant and buyer representation and has worked exclusively with many regional and national companies: He is accomplished at qualifying and analyzing the client's needs and implementing a specific plan to satisfy the requirement. Second, Mike has the experience and market knowledge necessary to work with developers in designing industrial and business parks. Third, Mike has worked on over 60 land sales, totaling over 550 acres, to users and developers throughout the Sacramento Valley. He has a thorough knowledge of land availability, recent sales, and utility/infrastructure information that is invaluable when selecting the proper site for a project.
- 1999 Association of Commercial Real Estate Industrial Broker of the Year
- Member CBRE National Industrial Team
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker since 1986
- Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) 5th Place Industrial Broker of the Year – 2008
- 1999 Sacramento ACRE Industrial Broker of the Year
- Nominated numerous times for the award.
- California State University, Fresno, Bachelor of Science; 1977
- State of California Real Estate Broker's License since 1986.
- Ford Motor Company
- Flowmaster Inc.
- Contractors Wardrobe
- Saccani Distributing
- United Corporate Furnishings
- Plastic Package Inc.
- Ampac Services
- Metro Mailing Service
- Massie & Company
- Nor Cal Beverage
- Diodati Development Company
- Panattoni Development Company
- Sacramento Bee
- Venture Corp.
- Cemo Commercial
- Mark III Development
- Building Supply & Lumber