Michael C. Laatsch is a brokerage professional in CBRE’s Tucson office. He specializes in the leasing and sale of retail properties as well as retail and restaurant tenant representation.
Michael has a particular interest in restaurant-related real estate work and has worked with several national users entering or expanding in the Tucson market, including: Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill, Potbelly, and World of Beers, among others. He has also worked with several local restaurant operators to help them reach their real estate goals. Michael currently represents multiple restaurant clients looking to expand or start new ventures in the Tucson Market.
With more than a decade of experience in the Southern Arizona commercial real estate market, Michael has established himself as one of the premier retail and restaurant commercial real estate professionals in Tucson. His ability to bring value to those he works with is marked by deep market knowledge, integrity and diligence; and he strives to help his clients reach their real estate goals, while also benefitting the overall economic health of the greater Tucson area.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Inside Tucson Business - 2014 Up and Comers
- 2013 Rookie of the Year - Tucson CBRE
- Pima County Real Estate Research Council- Board Member (2012-Present)
- Youth on Their Own- Board Member, Finance Committee Chair (April 2010-Present)
- Urban Land Institute-Southern Arizona Steering Committee Member (2010-2012)
- University of Arizona, Master of Business Administration, May 2003. Concentrations in Finance and Entrepreneurship.
- Virginia Tech, Master of Science, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, May 1998 & May 1997.