Michael is a Vice Chairman within the Capital Markets Institutional Properties team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He has over 30 years experience in commercial real estate specializing in the sale of Industrial properties for institutional clients, real estate developers, as well as advisory services for corporate real estate clients.
Michael has consistently been a top producer in investment sales, representing some of the country’s largest corporations, pension fund advisors, banks, developers and REITs. In 2017, Michael (and team) completed 32 Industrial transactions, totaling 19.7 million square feet representing $1.87 billion in total value. Over the past 5 years, Michael has sold in excess of 700 million square feet of Industrial, primarily in NJ, PA, DE and MD.
Michael is also a founding member of CBRE National Partners, a partnership that delivers superior strategy and execution over the industrial property life cycle. Located in the eight key logistics hubs, the 66 investment sales and support professionals connect local market insight to a national capital markets perspective. Enhanced by a fully integrated debt platform, the National Partners team is able to achieve remarkable results for their national, regional and local clients. In 2017, the team successfully completed 256 transactions totaling 149.1 million square feet with an aggregate value of $10.8 billion. Please visit our web site at www.cbre.com/np.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Member - Urban Land Institute
Former Board of Directors - University of Wisconsin’s Real Estate Program 1995-2002
Advisory Council - University of Wisconsin
Member - Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
Board Member - St. David’s Nursery School
Annual Fund Committee - Delaware County Christian School
CBRE, Colbert Coldwell Circle 2004 - 2007, 2013-2016(Top 200 Producers Worldwide)
Recipient of the “Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award” – 2011
Top 10 Producer, Philadelphia Region | 2005-2008, 2010 - 2016
CBRE #1 Producer Philadelphia Region 2008, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Deal of the Year, Philadelphia Business Journal - Numerous Times Since 1996
- University of Wisconsin, Bachelor of Science; Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
- Income & Growth Logistics Portfolio - CT & MA | 2,942,053 SF | Industrial
- Johnson & Johnson - Tobyhanna, PA | 1,368,817 SF | Industrial
- 1 True Temper Drive - Carlisle, PA | 1,226,525 SF | Industrial
- Principio Commerce Center I - North East, MD | 1,148,890 SF | Industrial
- Amazon Hartford - BDL1 Fulfillment Center - Windsor, CT | 1,017,517 SF | Industrial
- Amazon Southern NJ - Logan Township, NJ | 1,016,116 SF | Industrial
- I-81 Fortune 500 Distribution Portfolio - Mechanicsburg, PA & Mountain Top, PA | 1,005,200 SF | Industrial
- 3000 AM Drive - Quakertown, PA | 935,540 SF | Industrial
- Target.com E-Commerce Distribution Center - York, PA | 785,400 SF | Industrial
- LogistiCenter at Carlisle - Carlisle, PA | 595,000 SF | Industrial
- Fiat Chrysler Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center - Winchester, VA | 400,400 SF | Industrial
- Armada Greencastle Redistribution Center - Greencastle, PA | 400,050 SF | Industrial
- 9747 Commerce Circle - Kutztown, PA | 384,835 SF | Industrial
- 14700 Townsend Road - Philadelphia, PA | 300,000 SF | Industrial
- AEW Capital Management, L.P.
- Hillwood Investment Properties
- American Realty Advisors
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Angelo Gordon & Company
- Liberty Property Trust
- Banner Oak Capital Partners
- Matrix Development Group
- Black Creek Group
- Morgan Stanley
- Bridge Development Partners, LLC
- MRP Realty
- CBRE Global Investors
- Oaktree Capital Management, LLC
- CIM Group, Inc.
- PCCP, LLC
- Cohen Asset Management, Inc.
- PNC Realty Investors Inc.
- Crow Holdings Capital
- Principal Global Investors
- Dermody Properties
- Endurance Real Estate Group
- Sitex Group
- Equus Capital Partners, Ltd.
- Stoltz Real Estate Company
- Exeter Property Group
- The Morris Companies
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation
- Trammell Crow Company
- Global Logistics Properties
- USAA Real Estate Company
- Hackman Capital Partners
- Woodmont Industrial Partners
- High Street Realty Company, LLC