R. Michael Erickson is a senior vice president with CBRE's Brokerage Services Division in Boca Raton, Florida. Mr. Erickson’s responsibilities have principally involved the representation of the area’s most prominent and prestigious institutionally-owned office projects.
Throughout his 30 year tenure with CBRE, Mr. Erickson has been involved in leasing and investment transactions totaling over $600 million and in excess of four million SF of office space. Mr. Erickson has been recognized by the South Florida Chapter of BOMA as South Florida’s “Leasing Professional of the Year” and has been a featured speaker for the NAIOP and IREM annual forecast meetings.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Erickson worked at Sun Bank of Florida and IBM Southeast Employees Federal Credit Union. Mr. Erickson has represented an array of institutionally-owned office projects, gaining unsurpassed knowledge and expertise of the South Florida real estate market.
- Annually has been one of CBRE's top producers in South Florida
- Recognized for high levels of success by his inclusion in CBRE's Chairman Club, which represents the top producers for CBRE worldwide in 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998 and 2003
- Presented with the inaugural Team Florida McCarthy Award, recognized as the highest ranking statewide award given to CBRE professionals for teamwork, leadership, professionalism, and integrity in 1995
- Recognized by the South Florida Chapter of BOMA as South Florida's "Leasing Professional of the Year" in 1992
Regular featured speaker for the NAIOP and IREM at annual forecast meetings
- CBRE's "Three Year Cumulative Earnings Award" five consecutive years from 1992 – 1996