As Project Manager for Platform and Programs, Mia helps define and lead initiatives that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our operations platform. With the mindset of continuous improvement, Mia identifies and executes on opportunities to drive standardization and consistency in our business processes. In conjunction with Shared Services, she leads the implementation of various projects across the US and provides tools and training that help elevate the 1500+ employees who support our field offices.
Mia joined the national team in 2012 and played an integral role in the training and deployment of PeopleSoft 9.1 to the organization. Prior to 2012, Mia was the Senior Office Operations Manager for the San Diego region, responsible for managing the administrative and operational activities for four offices and 210 employees.
With over two decades in the industry, Mia has a deep understanding of commercial real estate operations. She has been recognized throughout her career for leadership, financial performance and collaboration.
- 2014 US Operations RISE Award
- 2010 US Operations Financial Performance Award
- 2009 US Operations Leadership Distinction Award
- 2006 US Operations Collaboration Award
- 2005 US Operations Innovation Award
- 2004 YWCA Women of Industry Honoree
- 2003 National Ambassador Award Recipient