Meredith LaPier is an Executive Vice President at CBRE specializing in tenant representation on a local, national and global basis. Meredith has developed a national reputation as a strong advocate for her clients. As a result of her commitment to exceptional service, she has built long-term relationships with her clients and is their trusted advisor.
During her 18 years at CBRE, Meredith has established a proven track record helping corporations, technology firms, government contractors and law firms execute real estate strategies across portfolios and for major complex transactions. Her multi-market experience includes transactions in more than 100 cities. Meredith manages multi-disciplinary teams and integrates CBRE’s global resources on behalf of her clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Meredith was with the national REIT, Carr America, for 14 years. Her clients benefit from her in-depth knowledge of a landlord’s perspective on financial structure, lease negotiations and construction.
Meredith currently serves on the leadership committee of CBRE’s Technology and Media Practice Group.
- 2016 CREBA Regional Sales Transaction of the Year - Gannett HQ – 787,000 SF
- 2016 Washington Business Journal Winner - Best Real Estate Deal - Pentagon Federal Credit Union - 350,000 SF
- 2015 CoreNet Global Mid-Atlantic Chapter Corporate Real Estate Partnership Award - CBRE and Gannett Co., Inc.
- 2009 Washington Business Journal Finalist - Lease Renewal of the Year | Oliff & Berridge - 100,000 SF
- 2009 Washington Business Journal Winner - Suburban Lease of the Year | Aol – 600,000 SF
- 2008 GWCAR Deal of the Year - Maryland | Bechtel Power – 325,000 SF
- Inducted into CBRE Colbert Coldwell Circle recognizing the top 3% in 2009 and 2010
- CBRE Top 200 (2008-2012, 2014-2016)
- Executive Committee Women & Wine benefitting Nina Hyde Breast Cancer Center, Georgetown University
- Former President, CBRE Philanthropy Board, Washington, D.C. Region
- Former Chair, Community Service Award, Greater Washington Technology CFO Awards
- George Washington University; Master of Business Administration
- George Washington University; Bachelor of Business Administration