Based out of CBRE’s Cincinnati office, Melissa brings more than 17 years of experience to CBRE and is focused on delivering strategic, innovative real estate solutions that produce superior results and create exceptional value for clients. She supports retailers by providing strategic market planning, site acquisition and disposition services and a full suite of services for every phase of the retail life cycle.
Melissa has extensive regional market knowledge and has developed strong relationships with retailers, developers and the brokerage community. Her knowledge of existing opportunities, new developments, sites not currently on the market and real estate trends provide an added value to clients, ensuring no opportunity is overlooked.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Colliers Turley Martin Tucker Rising Star
- CoStar Power Broker
Tenant Rep Experience
Melissa has represented numerous top-tier retailers with market analytics using an extensive research background to bring science to the art of site selection. A partial client list includes IHOP, Red Robin, Miller’s Ale House, Bloomin’ Brands, True Food Kitchen, Cooper’s Hawk, Main Event and more.
- Leasing agent for the 74-acre brownfield development, Oakley Station. Tenants secured during the leasing include Kroger Marketplace, Cinemark and Pet Supplies Plus.
- Leasing agent of Phase II development of the Streets of West Chester. Tenants secured during the leasing assignment include Top Golf and Main Event.
- Involved in the successful redevelopment and leasing of the formerly 80% vacant Eastgate Station. The rebranded project is now known as 32 East and tenants secured during the leasing assignment include HomeGoods, Gordman’s, Kirkland’s, DressBarn and ULTA.
- Bloomin Brands
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Cooper's Hawk
- Del Frisco's
- Fresh Market
- Main Event
- Miller's Ale House
- Mission BBQ
- Ted's Montana Grill
- Red Robin
- True Food Kitchen
- Vinaigrette Salad Kitchen
- National City Bank