Meghan has over nine years of experience in commercial real estate, specifically in commercial brokerage. As a tenant representation broker in CBRE’s Tysons Corner, VA office, Meghan works with a variety of clients including government contractors, technology companies, not-for-profit organizations, and national and international services firms. She assists clients with the development of targeted real estate strategies to support a variety of business goals and priorities, and her experience includes representing clients leasing office and warehouse/flex space, retail and other specialty locations; subleases (marketing and disposition of space) on behalf of tenant clients; and sales of office buildings, warehouse/flex properties, and commercial land. In addition, Meghan has extensive experience managing portfolios of properties and transactions. Her areas of expertise include strategic planning, portfolio review, real estate due diligence, lease negotiation and real estate financial analysis. Her consistent communication, creativity and attention to detail are hallmarks of service that exceed clients’ expectations.
Meghan joined the CBRE team as part of the highly acclaimed Wheel Program, one of the most coveted training programs in the commercial real estate industry. Prior to joining CBRE, Meghan attended Duke University and served as a two-time captain and three-time All American on the women’s lacrosse team.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed real estate broker in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- CREW Network, Washington, D.C. – Member
- Ellevate Network – President, Washington, D.C. Chapter
- REACH, Incorporated – Board Member 2007-2013
- Volunteer Lacrosse Coach in Arlington, VA
- Duke University; Bachelor of Science in English and History
- Advantage Sales & Marketing
- Allstate Insurance
- American Red Cross
- AOC Key Solutions, Inc
- AOL LLC
- Consumer Electronics Association
- George Mason U.
- Knowledge Consulting Group
- L-3 National Security Solutions
- MBO Partners
- Northrop Grumman
- Ricoh Americas
- TD Bank
- Time Inc.
- Time Warner Cable
- The Women’s Center