Meagan Hill serves as an Associate with CBRE Advisory and Transaction Services, specializing in Metro Detroit office tenant representation and multi-market assignments for major corporate accounts. Teaming up with Executive Vice President Mark Collins, Senior Vice President Jamie Dingeman, Associate Andrew Baines, Client Services Specialist Kara Starnes, and Transaction Specialist Marie Zaccagni, Meagan and her team provide strategic planning, transaction execution, and ongoing portfolio optimization initiatives for a diverse set of leading corporations.
Meagan conducts real estate transactions for various global clients, which includes the purchase/sale and lease of office, retail, manufacturing, and warehouse properties. Meagan’s legal background allows her to critically analyze and objectively identify her client’s needs throughout all phases of their real estate transactions.
Meagan joins CBRE with previous real estate experience from her time as a Consultant with Plante Moran Cresa. Meagan’s previous legal experience includes eight years as a litigating attorney in the public sector. Meagan’s previous litigation experience is the reason her clients recognize her as having outstanding interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Member of the Oakland County Bar Association
- Member of the Detroit Economic Club
- Member of CORENET – Michigan – Chair, Young Leaders
- Member of the CBRE Women’s Network
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker in the State of Michigan
- Licensed Attorney in the State of Michigan
- Juris Doctor, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science, Eastern Michigan University