As Senior Vice President of CBRE’s Debt & Structured Finance Group, Mrs. Leachman’s primary focus is arranging senior debt, mezzanine debt and equity for a wide variety of apartment/condominium, office, retail, industrial and other properties and development projects. The Team is comprised of 12 real estate professionals who work collaboratively with the other groups within CBRE to secure funds from a wide range of capital sources including Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, FHA, pension funds, endowment funds, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, offshore and domestic banks, mezzanine debt funds, mortgage REITS and other sources. Specializing in multi-housing loan originations, Mrs. Leachman is responsible for the origination and closing of multifamily debt & equity placements, as well as overseeing the financial analysis, underwriting, and due diligence process for the Mid-Atlantic region. Over the last four years, Mrs. Leachman and her team have closed over $10 Billion in debt and equity transactions, representing the largest annual volume ever for CBRE’s Mid-Atlantic Region.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mrs. Leachman worked at a large commercial real estate finance firm where she focused on Fannie Mae DUS® and Freddie Mac Program Plus® loan origination and underwriting. During her time there, Mrs. Leachman closed over 80 Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac transactions representing over $1 billion in financing for her clients.
- 2016 & 2017 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association (CREBA) "Top 35 and Under Sales/Finance Agent Award”
- 2016 & 2017 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association (CREBA) "Top 10 Regional Finance Agent" Ranked Top 5
- 2016 & 2017 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association (CREBA) Finance Transaction of the Year—LCOR Portfolio (2016); The Boro (2017)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland
- National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- CBRE Next Generation Leadership
- Washington DC Real Estate Group
- Children’s Hospital Corporate Advisory Council (2018-2020)
- B.A. Government: Georgetown University
- Georgetown Women’s Varsity Tennis Team