Since joining CBRE in 2007, Matthew Perlmutter has been responsible for conceiving, structuring and negotiating real estate transactions in Los Angeles and across the United States. Today, Matthew is considered a rising star at CBRE and is among the firm’s top producers among associate brokers.
Prior to entering the brokerage business, Matthew was an analyst at CBRE. In this role, Matthew provided analytics and market statistics to brokers, owners, investors and tenants who had an interest in the Greater Los Angeles market. Before joining CBRE, Matthew assisted with the management, leasing and development of numerous real estate projects for EJM Development Company and Creative Environments of Hollywood.
Matthew graduated from Boston University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication. He is an active member of ORT, a global nonprofit that provides people with skills to foster economic self-sufficiency. He is also an actively involved in Toastmasters, the American Jewish University, Provisors and the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Executive Committee, ORT Los Angeles
- Member, American Jewish University
- Member, Jewish Federation of Los Angeles
- Executive Committee, Toastmasters
- Member, Provisors
- CBRE 101
- Boston University, Bachelor of Science; Mass Communication
- Represented Bosley in structuring lease renewals, subleases, buyouts and termination agreements in over eight locations across the United States.
- Represented Wells Fargo, Sovereign Bank, and Bank of Ireland in the sublease of their offices in Century City and Brentwood.
- Represented BuckleySandler LLP in a 12,000 SF office lease at 100 Wilshire in Santa Monica.
- Represented Hines, BroadReach Capital Partners, BigRock and Jamison Services in over $15 million of lease renewals and new leases in numerous office projects around Los Angeles.
- Represented Ford Motor Company in their lease renewal at 9150 Wilshire in Beverly Hills.